Despite Headwaters’ lush, tropically-landscaped campus in West Palm Beach, FL, it’s the substance of Headwaters’ addiction treatment which far out-ways the finely appointed amenities. The environment may rival a resort, but it’s the fully-integrated clinical, medical and spiritual solution which makes the experience here a true path to long-term sobriety.
The atmosphere at Headwaters is to allow a patient every comfort possible so their mind, body, and spirit can concentrate on the process of recovery.
Headwaters is just 7 miles from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), 55 miles from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) and 76 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA). Private airport facilities available to Headwaters’ patients include FBOs at West Palm Beach Airport and nearby North Palm Beach Airport.
Patients at Headwaters enjoy:
- Full access to their cell phone after detox
- Full access to a laptop, with WiFi, after detox
- Acupuncture, massage and other wellness/experiential therapies
- Fully equipped gym
- Private outdoor swimming pool
- Jogging path and walking trail
- Exercise studio
- Private dining, five-star cuisine, and an on-site chef
- Daily housekeeping services
- Frequent beach excursions
Headwaters at Hanley Center
Singer Island Residence
Most Insurance Accepted
Get In Touch
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Follow Us On: