To our valued guests, season pass holders, and volunteers:
- Trails will be open and groomed as in the past. We even added some new trails this year–about 7.5km of ski trails and 1.5 miles of snowshoe/fat bike trails!
- The Trails Center will not be open to the public. We are saddened to have to make this decision, but for the safety of our staff and all guests, visitors will ski/snowshoe/bike from their cars.
- All purchases (trail passes, rentals, lessons) will be made at the window to the right of the front door. Rentals will be picked up and dropped off at the window to the left of the door.
- We built two small structures in front of the Trails Center. They will be available for trying on rental boots, taking a little break, and escaping from the wind.
- Indoor restrooms will still be available. Guests and pass holders will enter through the Trails Center. Only one person will be allowed at a time.
- Rental equipment will still be available; please purchase at the window to the right, and pick up at the left.
- We will require all guests picking up/dropping off rentals and making purchases at the Trails Center window to wear a mask. Masks will not be required while on the trails, unless guests are within 6’ of each other. Our staff will always wear a mask when helping guests; please do the same for them.
- We will not offer any indoor storage space–please plan to leave your bags in your car.
- And finally, we ask that all trail guests adhere to 6’ physical distancing guidelines, stay away if you have any possible symptoms of COVID-19, follow State of Maine visitor mandates, wear a mask when closer than 6’ from others, be kind, and enjoy the trails!
Thank you for your support this winter. We are grateful to be able to offer outdoor recreation as a healthy escape from the pressures we face during the pandemic. Stay healthy!